October 29, 2012

Sightings: Upcoming Figures from Tamashii Nations

Got wind of Tamashii Nations' event for 2012 and I'm so stoked for their toys! Here's some (honorable) mentions from me.


Gallery

Here's some pics I snagged from CharaNet's Facbook page:


New S.H. Figuarts figures from Akibarangers! Looks like they re adding Aoi-tan (the character of the show's within the show anime), DeluKnight (the mid-season arch-rival), Shachiku (Stema Otsu's cannon fodder) and Malseena (the head honcho of Stem Otsu) herself!


Megaman and his rival Bass will be under the D-Arts line with their maching canine companions! Does this mean that there's gonna be numerous recolors of Megaman too?


D-Arts Zero!


It's the Red Zyuranger! He had a preview at the New York Comic Con 2012 event!


Seeing this just made me freak out! An official Green Ranger S.H. Figuart (note that he's known as "Dragon Ranger" from Zyuranger)!


I haven't watched this series yet but Kamen Rider Wizard's character design really caught my appeal.


This is one of the bikes in Kamen Rider Ryuki (Dragon Knight in the U.S.) used to travel to the mirror world. This really has a nice futuristic feel to it, which caught my eye.


Another release from AGP: Gundam Wing! AGP stands for "Armored Girl Project," a line of figures fusing girls and mecha. They're not limited to Gundams, as they have a character from Infinite Stratos and Strike Witches.


Looks like Saber's joining S.H. Figuarts is going to be made using Chogokin after being with Revoltech and Figma! This means she gets metal parts!


Gilgamesh here gets his premiere as an action figure!


I'm going nuts again! The first Sailor Moon action figure!


I grew up watching Shaider, not knowing what the plot was as a kid. I could do some good by grabbing this S.H. Figuart...


Sol Badguy of Guilty Gear becomes an action figure from the D-Arts line!


If I wanted a Pokemon/Pocket Monters action figure, D-Arts is your best bet! Here's Charizard with an effect part. There's also Mewto, Blastoise and Venusaur as well!

There's so much more you can check from the gallery I linked. 2013 will be a very good year indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment