October 3, 2012

Repost: S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers Prototypes to be Unveiled in NYCC?

I just saw this in my tumblr feed and I just have to post it!

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers/Zyuranger S.H. Figuarts?!?!?

Source
The link takes you to this blog post at Orends: Range. Here's an excerpt:

"According to Derringer, who claimed that he is part of Bluefin Tamashii Nations USA that the prototypes for the S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers will be first unveiled in this year's New York Comic Con 10 days from now!"

For real?!?!?
Reaction
I am so stoked about this since Mighty Morphin' is what my childhood is mostly made of! I'm not sure why I kinda fell out when Zeo Rangers kicked in but I'm proud to be a Mighty Morphin' kid.

Images
The image you see there? It's actually a custom made set of S.H. Figuarts by KingRanger in flickr. Go ahead and take a look at these pics but don't forget to pay that flickr page a visit, it's worth it!





No comments:

Post a Comment