March 21, 2012

Rewards: Victory and Commendation Packs (UPDATE)

The wait's over! Time to grab the awaited Victory and Commendation Packs! PLEASE READ MORE OF THIS POST ON HOW TO CLAIM YOUR COMMENDATION PACK IF YOU WERE NOT AUTOMATICALLY REWARDED SUCH! PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS FOR OPERATION GOLIATH ONLY! OTHER OPERATIONS HAVE THEIR OWN ISSUES!

Please read this post on a process to claim unrewarded Commendation Packs.

The victor goes the spoils...

Results
By March 20, 2012 5PM PST, Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer players should be able to claim the rewards from last weekend's N7 Challenge: Operation Goliath. I checked the store and I only got the Victory Pack. Wait, what? Only the Victory Pack? Where's my Commendation Pack? I won two rounds of Silver threat level matches against the reapers...

Victory Pack. Check. Commendation Pack... Where is it?
Problems
It seems that a number of players (including myself) did not receive their Commendation Pack. Bioware even had to extend in giving out these packs since they were overwhelmed by the number of players fulfilling the squad challenge. At this point, we have happy players showing off their new N7 guns while the rest express our sadness in the thread. People have tried going to EA's Customer Support for help but of no avail. Mr. Jarrett Lee admitted that Customer Service was not equipped in solving the incident. At this time, Mr. Lee suggested that we try again tomorrow (and not wait out all night for the reward!). I have a feeling that this is a manual process for EA/Bioware to give out the Commendation Pack.

Hey, I got a Widow (from the Victory Pack)!
Expectations
I hope this will be resolved by tomorrow ASAP. And if worse comes to worse, I hope EA's Customer Service will be well prepared for any inquiry regarding the Commendation Pack. Here's to you, Mr. Jarrett Lee! In the meantime, help yourselves with the Preimum Veteran Pack that's up for grabs for 33,000 credits!

Premium Veteran Pack for 33,000 credits or 120 BioWare Points
UPDATE!!!
A lot of players were able to get their commendation packs by consulting with a customer service rep via live chat. I was able to talk to one and after exchanges of necessary info, I finally got my Commendation Pack! Please, go to this page: (https://help.ea.com/?showhome=true) and click the "Talk To A Game Advisor" to get started! I'll take about my reward for this pack and other things to come on the next post. Enjoy!

Thank you so much, Sharat! You've been helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment