February 8, 2012

Defeat: Outbidded by PHP 5 for a DECOBACK

I thought I was on the running in winning a Decoback at half the price until I got the notification that the auction was over.
A close finish... by another bidder...
Looks like a last minute bidder took advantage of the situation and managed to get past my maximum bid! Pity, I wanted that background since it'll serve well for my " toy universe." The auction ended at January 7, 2012 11:00 PM +8:00 GMT, which puts me in the office (and I can't keep track while I'm at work). Well, you can't win 'em all (and I saved myself some cash too!).

Oh well, I hope to get one in future soon. I'm interested in getting the "Hallowed Ground" design since it'll be my toy's summoning area for anything new. Just part of a world I'm conjuring up.

No comments:

Post a Comment